Information contained within www.EnrichmentTraining.com.au has been collated by independent submissions and from a number of sources, including government departments and private enterprise. Whilst every effort is taken to provide the most current and accurate information, individuals should carefully evaluate its accuracy before using information to make any significant decisions, purchases or investments.
Enrichment Training Company incorporates information in the form of news articles, facts, forums, media releases, publications, statements, industry information and links that are deemed relevant, or of interest, to the aviation sector. Enrichment Training Company and/or its staff, management and associates accepts no liability (including liability in negligence) for loss or damage of any kind that may be related to the use or misuse of information contained within the website www.EnrichmentTraining.com.au
Enrichment Training Company acknowledges and complies with the Australian Securities Investment Commission Policy Statement 162 – Internet Discussion Sites A full copy is available here.
ASIC INTERIM POLICY STATEMENT 162 – INTERNET DISCUSSION SITES
- Enrichment Training Company does not endorse or vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of postings;
- I confirm that I am not a licensed investment adviser or a representative of an investment adviser – no one is permitted to make postings as a licensed investment adviser, or as a representative of a licensed adviser;
- postings are at best general information, not professional investment advice prepared by taking into account any individual circumstances and needs of particular investors. Therefore, before acting on the basis of what is said in a posting, you should:
- consider consulting a licensed adviser (ASIC’s website at asic.gov.au has a list of licensed advisers); and
b. visit ASIC’s consumer website at www.watchdog.asic.gov.aufor general guidance about investing;
c. people making postings are individually responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of their postings;
- because of the nature of the internet, it may be hard to identify or locate the person making a posting. The person may also be in an overseas jurisdiction, so it may be hard to take any legal action against them;
- you will have no access to ASIC-approved dispute resolution schemes to recover any losses you may suffer by relying on the postings.